Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bohol 2014


It was my first time in Bohol and I loved my stay there. :) To share with you the places I visited in Bohol, here are some photos from the trip.


Hello Bohol! :)
The Bamboo Hanging Bridge in Sevilla. 
"At the end of the bridge, I saw this lovely flower
Into my retrospection I knew
Every end has something good to offer"
Of course I had to see this cutie. :)
And also this lovely creature. 
Man-made Rainforest

Chocolate Hills

Meals courtesy of Arabelle Suites
Address: New Calceta Street, Upper Cogon, Tagbilaran City
Contact Number: 0999-369-2946 | 0917-910-7612 | (038) 411-0607 | 501-9614
Email Address: arabellesuites@gmail.com | reservation.arabellesuites@yahoo.com.ph


White Sand Beach in Panglao Island
"I still see you sometimes, a little lesser everyday"
 Home.

Hello Guys!
Don't Hesitate to leave your comments/questions/suggestions below.
Will be so glad to hear anything from you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment