Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Revisit: Cebu City



I like Cebu, I like how Metro it is - makes me feel I'm not miles away from home. Here are some photos I took during my second time in Cebu. Enjoy!

Tuna Panga - Hukad (Ayala Center Branch)
American Style breakfast in Cebu Parklane Hotel
Mushroom Soup - Cebu Parklane Hotel

Food is one of the best things in Cebu, besides that it's not so expensive, it's very delicious. 

I stayed in Cebu Parklane Hotel. It's in Ayala Center. Lovely hotel, the satff are really nice and friendly - which I think, very common to Cebuanos. 
The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu
Last leg of Energen Healthy Run for 2014. Yay! :) Thank you to all who participated. 
Marcelo Fernan Bridge
Amazing view from the airplane. I'm so lucky to see an actual sunrise from above. <3 
And back to Manila. :) Thanks for a safe flight, PAL! 

Hope you love the photos! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment