Thursday, May 10, 2012

AFLG FEATURES: Lace Marquez of Fashion Break

It's nice to have friends who can ride not only to your jokes and trips but also to your lets just say "passion". One of those friends of mine is Lace Marquez of Fashion Break.


It was a rainy Friday afternoon, and doing an outdoor shoot would be really chaotic with the rain, but it didn't stop us from pursuing this so called "simple happiness" of getting the shoot done.

LACE MARQUEZ: FASHION BREAK

Fashion Style: 
LM: I am really not staying into one fashion style like the others. I just wear what I wanna wear. I find it too boring to have a fashion style. My style depends on my mood.

Fashion must-haves: 
LM: I believe that perfect underwear is the must-haves of every fashionista. Fashion starts from the inside wear before the outside. It's like people, you will never be completely pretty if your inside personality is ugly.


Fashion Icon: 
LM: My Fashion Icon is Carolina Engman of fashionsquad.com I love her style. She's my original style capsule. I take a dosage of her everyday. I check out her blog every now and then. 


Fashion Mantra:
LM: I think people know me for having two layers of clothes most of the time. I just feel like 
I am so simple wearing only a piece. I don't mind about the occasions and weather, "tiis ganda" 

-


Me and Lace. It's always fun to do shoots like this with friends. Glad we did this one EVEN through the rain. :)


This pair of earrings is just GORGEOUS, don't you think? 


I love how she mix and match to create a STANDOUT outfit. 


You guys can HYPE her look at lookbook.nu. And also become a her FAN.

Check out her blog at: http://www.lacemarquez.com/
Follow her on twitter: https://twitter.com/lacemarquez

5 comments:

  1. I love your post! Thank you so much for the feature, Ate P! Love it and Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the first photo! green with leopard is refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love! please follow my blog? www.nopartiesjusttea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello po Ate Jo! (sorry feeling close with the "ate")
    Just saw your blog from Miss Lace' account :) followed you both! I hope I'd get to see you one day, like in Philippine Fashion Week and Bloggers United. Yey! :D

    God bless and more power to your blog! :)))
    I'd be visiting this often for sure :D
    Xoxo, Graceeee
    http://fashournalist.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace! Thank you so much for reading my blog. <3 I hope to see you soon. :) LOVESSSS!

      Delete