Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I'm back!

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since the last time I posted something on this blog. After I got hired as an Executive Assistant in a international advertising company last December 2012 (YAY!!!!!), I hardly have a good time to relax and think and write. Hahaha. Anyway. I compiled some outfit photos from December 2012 'till today to share with y'all. CHRISTMAS OUTFITS To begin with,
Christmas has been the craziest and happiest season for everyone, especially for children. I'm young, but I do have a lot of nephews and nieces and godchildren. I love going on shopping for them. :)
Of course I had a fair share of doing my own shopping-for-myself. Over the Christmas season, I got intrigued by Marilyn Monroe and her death. So immediately I fell in love with this cropped top.
My cousin from L.A, gave this dress to me on Christmas day. It's youthful and classy. *two thumbs up*
I always wanted to experience a white Christmas. That's my forever wish. I really don't know why I have all these winter stuff in my closet. I'm that prepared... Maybe. HAHA!
After Christmas day, the whole FAMBAM went out for dinner. And a little post-Christmas-shopping. So enough of this Christmas post photos. Next blog ---> other outfit photos (new year-now) ---------

No comments:

Post a Comment