Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday. Quick blog.

It's amazing that I can now blog using my iPad 2 with blogger's new free app. :) I have just downloaded this app last Saturday. I'm excited to use it. Yay!! :D I miss blogging and this is all I need to blog away without using my crappy laptop. Haha!

Well, anyway, since yesterday was a Sunday, it was a free day for me, no work, no appointments, just a whole day of me time. It's my usual Sunday.

These were all taken from my iPad, sooooo, sorry for low quality pictures. :/ I used ColorVu for Instagram app to edit all these pictures. :)

MAKEUP USED: *Eyes - dollface cosmetics; L'oreal *Lips - cover girl *Cheeks - E.L.F bronzer

This is how I have fun by myself. Hahaha!
Top: TomatoBottom: Designed by my mom
Earrings: Forever21


HYPE this look: http://lookbook.nu/look/4261637-Sunday-love

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment